We practice extensively, but not exclusively in the areas outlined below. With many years of experience, we offer a very personal service to ensure that your company, whether start-up or in existence for many years, receives the best advice possible.
Michael F. Purcell, Managing Partner of the firm, has wide experience and knowledge in this area, can give your company a clear understanding of the legal aspects of the business environment which you operate in.
We provide advice on such matters as:
- Company Formation
- Company Sale
- Purchase/ Restructure
- Agency Arrangements
- Franchise & Licensing Arrangements
- Director’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Partnership Agreements
- Share Purchase Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
Banking & Finance
Michael Purcell & Son presently act for financial institutions and private Clients in commercial and commercial conveyancing transactions and provide an experienced service for the benefit of our Clients.
Our service and fees are structured to benefit our Clients in the most economic way.
Michael F. Purcell, Managing Partner, has wide experience in this field and can easily be contacted by phone or by email. He provides a prompt service and an initial consultation as quickly as it is required.
Our services offered include:
- Commercial Lending
- Review of Loan Facilities
- Review Supporting security
- Review of Certificates of Title
- Financing relating to acquisitions, asset purchases, share purchases
- Advising on Company Law matters (borrowing / guarantees / security)
- Investigation of Title